Our Quality Guarantee
OUR QUALITY GUARANTEE
We do our best to ensure all items are packed and labeled appropriately for safe shipping. However, very rarely, an item may arrive with damage or a manufacturer defect. Don't worry! We will ensure that you get a replacement or a refund as soon as possible. Please follow these steps:
Inspect your package before signing: Visibly damaged product on a freight shipment must be either refused upon receipt or noted as damaged on the Bill of Lading. Parcel shipments with a visibly damaged product should also be refused. Please open the package and visually inspect the item before signing. If the driver does not let you open the package, note that the package is damaged until further inspection.
Please notify us within 24 hours: Email us to notify us of a damaged item either received or refused. For received items, ensure to include photos of the item and packaging to email@example.com along with a detailed description.
Hold for Pickup: We will send you an RGA form and shipping label to include your return. Ensure to write the RGA# on the return box for the fastest processing of the return.
If freight or small parcel items that require signature are signed off in good condition or not inspected but signed for and accepted, they are exempt from any damage claims.
Damaged items will have an attempted repair or a part replacement prior to a complete product replacement or refund. If a repair or replacement is available but refused due to any reason, then shipping charges (both ways) are deducted from the refund.
- Orders with missing or damaged parts will be shipped free of charge.
- Replacement parts may not be available at the same time as the item was ordered.
- Standard shipping terms apply to all replacement part orders.
- Expedited shipping of replacement parts may have extra fees.
- If a suitable replacement part is not available, a refund (excluding original shipping costs) will be issued.
- Replacement parts are delivered via small parcel (UPS/FedEx) or by curbside freight only.
Defective or Incorrect Items:
- If a defect is noticed and confirmed, we will replace the defective part at no cost to the customer.
- Notice of defect or incorrect items must be made within 48hrs of receipt when a signature is not required.
- If a signature is required, but incorrect items are still accepted then any claims or returns are subject to the standard return policy.
- In the event that a suitable replacement is not available, a return will be authorized, and after the return is completed, a refund will be issued in the form of the original payment method.
- Items ineligible for an exchange.
- Items that have assembly or debris removal services performed and tested are covered through the manufacturer's warranty (if available).
Please read our Shipping & Returns Policies to guarantee you have a good experience.
All shipping to the 48 contiguous states within the United States & and Washington D.C. is Free! Currently, we do not ship to other U.S. states or countries. Please note that extra fees may apply to businesses or residences in difficult-to-reach areas (island locations, gated communities, etc.) or areas where an extra fee is charged by the shipping companies (Manhattan, Brooklyn, etc.).
- Items are shipped in only two ways: Parcel Carrier (UPS/FedEx) or Freight Carrier.
- Items are subject to availability. Items available on the site can be sold out at the time of purchase. Items that are sold out will be refunded in full.
- In-stock items ship in about 3-7 business days.
- Estimated Time for Delivery if item ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
- Estimated Time for Delivery if item ships via Freight Truck (LTL): 8 to 13 business days
- It is important to note that this is an estimated time to ship and cannot be guaranteed.
- Out-of-stock items and custom orders can have longer lead times.
- Some of the items may require assembly. We currently do not provide assembly service.
It is important to note that once an item has left the manufacturer's warehouse, we do not have control over the remaining shipping time. The Kitchen Furniture does not ensure ship times or delivery dates and will not refund, give a discount on orders that have shipping or delivery time issues. The Kitchen Furniture acts as an interface and wants to make sure your item is handled and appropriately delivered to you. The shipping company can generate delays and damages, and we will do our best to assist you in having your products delivered to you on time and in good condition. If we become aware of any anticipated delays or issues, we will inform you promptly.
As soon you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. It means we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. Once the manufacturer confirms the product is available, we will process the credit card charges. If your item is out of stock, we will cancel the pre-authorization and contact you via email.
We will send to your email the tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. If your order has a different shipping address than the billing address, the time of processing the order can be longer.
- Special Order or Made to Order product dates are estimates and may change.
- Deposits on "Made to Orders" are not refundable, regardless of the cancellation date.
- If your order has more than one product, they can be delivered at different times; please make a note on your purchase if all items have to be delivered simultaneously.
Free Standard Delivery Includes:
- Delivery to your curbside.
- Delivery to the 48 contiguous states within the United States & and Washington D.C.
- Online delivery tracking for most areas.
Free Standard Delivery Does Not Include:
- Unboxing, installation, or removal of old units.
- Steps or unmanageable driveways.
- Please note that extra fees may apply to businesses or residences in difficult-to-reach areas (island locations, gated communities, etc.) or areas where an extra fee is charged by the shipping companies (Manhattan, Brooklyn, etc.)
All large or heavy items are shipped via LTL freight.
- Delivery appointment is typically 7 to 13 business days after we send the tracking number to you.
- The freight carrier will call in advance to schedule a delivery appointment, generally within a 4-hour window.
- Products that ship this method are usually heavy or oversized and may require assistance (driver is not obligated to assist).
- Hydraulic assistance (known as a liftgate) is not provided to lower items to the ground.
- Additional costs resulting from the Certificate of Insurance will be the responsibility of the customer
- A delivery signature is mandatory (you will need to be present during your delivery time window).
- If you would like push-through-front-door Service, inside delivery, or white-glove Service, this would be an additional cost, and you will need to contact us before placing your order.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Backorders: All backorders that extend longer than seven days (AMEX, Diners), ten days (JCB, Discover), and up to 30 days (Mastercard, Visa) and are approved by the customer will be charged to their credit card in full. Backorders that are prepped, packaged, and put onto a truck for delivery are considered shipped products even if a formal tracking number is not generated. Please note that backorders can be shipped prior to the estimated date informed to you. The tracking number will be sent within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. We reserve the right to cancel a backorder due to unforeseen circumstances. A full refund will be issued (unless it is a Made to Order). Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment used when placing the order. It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly bank statement.
- Guaranteed transit times can be purchased at an additional cost.
- Expedited shipping can be purchased at an additional cost.
- Please check individual shipping notes on each product's page for any additional shipping and return restrictions.
- Shipping companies deliver Monday through Friday – 9 am to 5pm.
- If you refuse a shipment, shipping fees (both ways) will be deducted from your refund, plus the restocking fee (up to 30%).
- Missed appointments will add additional fees billed directly to the customer by the shipping company.
Customer Responsibility During Delivery:
If you have plans to be out of town prior to the expected receipt of large items, please notify us so to contact the shipping company.
- Missed appointments will have redelivery fees, or storage fees will be charged. Redelivery fees range from $100 to $300. Storage fees range from $25 to $75 per day.
- Unreachable contact information will result in the item being returned to the warehouse, and a redelivery fee will be assessed.
- Delivery address changes after shipment will incur a re-routing fee specified by the freight carrier.
- If an item is confirmed not damaged and a redelivery can be made but still refused, the return would be processed as a standard return.
- Any issues (holes, crushed corners, dents, worn tops, bottoms or edges, scraping, dirt, etc.) must be noted on the delivery slip.
- Freight items are to be inspected thoroughly before signing a release.
- Visibly damaged product on a freight shipment must be either refused upon receipt or noted as damaged on the Bill of Lading. Parcel shipments with a visibly damaged product should also be refused.
- Detailed pictures and a notice of refusal must be emailed within 24hrs of refusal.
- A customer's agent (family member or friend) may inspect/sign for the item if they are at the residence - an agent's inspection and signature is considered the same as the customer.
- Any aid in the form of lifting, assembling, debris removal, or installation is done under the customer's sole volition.
- Any damages incurred by aiding the delivery agent while the delivery, assembly, debris removal, installation, or inspection are being conducted are the customer's responsibility.
Refusal of Delivery
If you refuse delivery of the item when it reaches your home or place of business, you will be charged for all shipping costs, including the cost to return the item to the manufacturer and a up to 30% restocking fee. You will also be charged for any bank credit card fees that have been incurred, along with handling and restocking fees imposed on us by our suppliers.
Cancellations and Courtesy Returns
If you need to cancel an order, please email us as soon as possible for a refund with zero fees. Cancellations made via phone are not official. Products that are packaged and put onto a truck for delivery are considered products that are shipped. If your item has already shipped, we will need to process the cancellation as a return.
Please check the product page and the Shipping and Return policies to ensure the item is eligible for return.
RGA: All returns must be pre-authorized and accompanied by an RGA (return of goods form). The package must have an RGA# on the box. Please submit your request to email@example.com. Any returns that do not include the RGA form will not be processed.
Return Terms: All returns must be requested within 15 days of the shipping date.
Return Shipping: The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and for providing labels and arranges pickup. The Kitchen Furniture is not responsible for lost returns. Restocking Fee: Returns are subject to the following variable restocking fees, depending on the manufacturer (up to 30%).
Return Condition: You must return the item in its original packaging, not assembled, with no signs of use or attempts at assembly, wear, damage or removed tags. Be sure to include all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories to avoid any additional fees.
Refund: We will refund your order total, deducting our shipping and handling costs the item to you. Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment used when placing the order. It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly bank statement.
- In some cases, we reserve the right to offer you the option to donate your item instead of shipping it back to our warehouse. The customer will be responsible for having the charity of their choice fill out the appropriate paperwork before a refund can be given.
- As indicated on the product page, any "Made to Order" products cannot be returned, even if damaged in transit occurs. Final sale items and products from specific manufacturers that do not accept returns are also not returnable.
- Manufacturers that do not accept returns: Alpine and Moe's Home.
- Returns will not be accepted on items on storage at the customer's request for more than two weeks.
- Authorized returns that are not in transit one week after a return request is initiated are not eligible for a return.
Returns due to Color
Returns of products due to different shades of Color are subject to the standard return policy. When placing your order, please check the product specifications carefully. All images were provided by the manufacturer and are used for illustrative purposes only. Actual product color can vary from the images shown. Each monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every person may see these colors differently. Also, photography's lighting conditions may affect an image's Color. Our vendors do their best to supply us prop with accurate colors, but we cannot guarantee the exact Color of a product shown in the pictures due to these variables.
Returns due to Material
Returns of products due to the quality of the Material are subject to the standard return policy. The quality of a material (i.e., softness, texture, etc.) is subjective. If it is available, we provide digital swatches to view the texture of the Material. Please inquire about physical swatches if the digital swatches do not suffice. Physical swatches may not be available for all products and may incur shipping fees. Wood products can have varying shades of wood, and returns due to shade or grain inconsistencies are subject to the standard return policy. Distressed finishes on wood products can have varying shades and amounts of fabricated distress applied. We cannot guarantee that the finish of the ordered wood, leather, or stone will be as pictured. Imperfections or variations in the grain, Color, or sheen of the wood may occur naturally. Stone finishes such as marble and granite may differ in Color and veining. Also, variations in the Color, sheen, and texture (wrinkling and natural marks) of leather may occur due to different dying and tanning processes and natural phenomena. As a result, these naturally occurring characteristics are not viewed as damages or defects. Returns due to issues on the aesthetics mentioned above are subject to the standard return policy.
Returns due to Dimensions
Returns of products due to the incorrect dimensions are subject to the standard refund policy if the actual dimensions lie within 5% of the dimensions listed.
Returns due to Lack of Photos
Photos are a representation of the product sold by the supplier. Our suppliers do their best to supply the correct photos of the products with as many viewing angles as possible, but issues on missing angle views of the photos or products not matching the exact photos listed are subject to the standard return policy.
Returns Due to Product Images
Products with the main image shown as a lifestyle shot (or any images showing more than 1 item) may or may not be the same you will receive as images come directly from the manufacturer. Many manufacturers do not send us images for individual products, and products may be grouped in the photos. All photos are grouped and uploaded to our server based on image names supplied by our manufacturers. Products with multiple images of different products in the gallery may or may not include those items. This is especially true of collections that are sold separately. For example, all items in a dining room image that show a dining table and dining chairs are sold separately. All items in an outdoor set image that contain tables and seating are sold individually. When ordering a specific item, there may be more items shown in the picture. Please be aware that you will be receiving only the specific item you ordered. You may not assume that by selecting the item, you will receive all of the items pictured. Please make sure to always read the title of the item before placing your order.
Please read the title carefully as it is most accurate with what you will receive. Call us if you have a question about the item you may receive.
All returns due to incorrect or misunderstanding of the product images are subject to our return policy.
Returns Due to the Home or Building Structure
All sizes and dimensions are provided by the manufacturers and are automated to be placed onto the website. The customer must check the dimensions of the product to confirm it will fit through. All sizes and dimensions are provided by the manufacturers and are automated to be placed onto the website. The customer must check the product's dimensions to confirm it will fit through entryways, doorways, hallways, etc. of the place of delivery. If no dimensions are provided, the customer must contact us to get the proper dimensions, especially for oversized items. It is the customer's sole responsibility if the product ordered does not fit through the doorway, entryway, hallway, etc., of the place of delivery. It's essential to take precise measurements of the room in your home that you're furnishing and compare that with the furniture's dimensions. Also, measure all the entryways, doorways, hallways, stairwells, and elevators that the furniture will have to travel through to reach its destination. If a special delivery or redelivery is needed, extra fees can be charged to the customer. Storage fees may apply if the customer wishes to have it stored temporarily. Any returns are subject to the standard return policy.
Occasionally, information on the website may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions relating to product descriptions, pricing, availability, and other information. The Kitchen Furniture reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice. The Kitchen Furniture reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions (including the time after an order has been submitted).
You can review the most current version of the Shipping and Delivery Terms and Conditions at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Shipping and Delivery Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.