Free Curbside Shipping To Continental USA
With simple lines and delicate curves, the Trie solid Oak Dining Table demonstrates the easy elegance of transitional design. This dining room table is an interpretation of genuine oak woodgrains that is warm, ﬂexible, and continually captivating. Its clean shapes produce detailed balance and a sense of belonging to nature. Trie, which comfortably seats up to six guests, will form the base for many long dinners and lively conversations to come.
-Solid oak frame
-Seats 6 people comfortably
-Clean design, delicate lines
-Natural Wood Finish
-Style: Scandinavian, Japandi, Contemporary, Modern
76"W x 36"D x 30"H
Weight: 95 lbs
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Wood Finish: Natural Light Oak
Gloss Level: Semi-Gloss
Distance between Legs Short Side: 27"
Distance between Legs Long Side: 45"
Top Thickness: 1.1"
Does not contain chemicals on Prop. 65 List
BRAND: Moe's Home WARRANTY: 1 Year. Covered on any manufacturer defect. NOTE: This manufacturer does not accept returns. Please check Moe's Policy on Shipping & Returns tab. When placing your order, please check the product specifications carefully. All images were provided by the manufacturer and are used for illustrative purposes only. Actual product color can vary from the images shown. Each monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every person may see these colors differently. Also, photographies' lighting conditions may also affect an image's color. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals, or repair locations, please contact the product manufacturer directly.
Estimated Time for Delivery: FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days; Freight Truck (LTL): 8 to 13 business days. It is important to note that this is an estimated time to ship and cannot be guaranteed.
Order Confirmation: When you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. It means we have received your order and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. When the manufacturer confirms the product is available, we will process the credit card charges. If your item is out of stock, we are going to cancel the pre-authorization and contact you.
Order Shipment: We will send to your email the tracking code within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. If your order has more than one product, they can be delivered at different times, please make a note on your order if all items have to be delivered simultaneously.
Free Standard Delivery Includes:
- Delivery to your curbside.
- Delivery to the 48 contiguous states within the United States & D.C
Free Standard Delivery Does Not Include:
- Unboxing, installation, or removal of old units.
- Steps or unmanageable driveways.
- Extra fees may apply to places in difficult-to-reach areas (island locations, gated communities, etc.) or areas where an extra fee is charged by the shipping companies (Manhattan, Brooklyn, etc.)
All large or heavy items are shipped via LTL freight.
- The freight carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment (4-8 hour window).
- Products that ship LTL are heavy or oversized and may require assistance (driver is not obligated to assist).
- Hydraulic assistance (known as a liftgate) is not provided to lower items to the ground.
- A delivery signature is mandatory (you will need to be present during your delivery time window).
- If you would like additional services as white-glove, this would be an additional cost, and you will need to contact us before placing your order.
Please check Shipping & Returns policies for complete details.
OUR QUALITY GUARANTEE
We do our best to ensure all items are packed and labeled appropriately for safe shipping. However, very rarely, an item may arrive with damage or a manufacturer defect. If this occurs, please follow the steps on our Quality Guarantee Page.
This manufacturer does not accept returns. The only exception is if the product has damage or defect. Please check Moe's Home Policy here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.