Free Curbside Shipping To Continental USA
With the 24" ZLINE 3rd Rack Tall Tub Top Control Dishwasher in Stainless Steel, you will enjoy Attainable Luxury®. This dishwasher provides solid quality with dazzling clean and dry dishes every time, thanks to 8 different wash cycles to fulfill every need. Customize your washing experience with two adjustable racks and a third rack for utensils. This ENERGY STAR Certified dishwasher is developed to enhance performance with each use, utilizing multiple filter technology to ensure clean dishes while remaining eco-friendly.
- ENERGY STAR compliant, saving +30% water and energy on each load.
- Fits 15 place settings with a 3rd rack for utensils
- Eight (8) unique wash options
- Correct water temperature and pressure identified on the auto-cycle mode
- Nearly silent noise level - 51dBA.
- A sanitize wash option which uses water maintained at 156° F, eliminating -bacteria with a thorough wash
- Intensive & Intensive Plus cycles treat heavily soiled objects by prolonging the wash cycle.
- Enjoy a 50-minute speed wash cycle for everyday washing.
- For added versatility, there are sanitize, high temperature, and extra dry settings.
- Built-in European style dishwasher designed to be low-profile
- Three (3) mesh filters to separate soiled water and clean water in different chambers.
The ZLINE Dishwashe ships the next day when in stock. California residents: See Prop 65 Warning. Professional installation by a plumber is required.
Product Dimension: 24 in. W x 22.5 in. D x 35.9 in. H (diagram)
Cut-Out Depth (in.): 22.5
Cut-Out Height (in.): 35.9
Cut-Out Length (in.): 23.6
Motor Wattage: 110
Control Location: Top Control
Number of Cycles: 8
Rack Material: Nylon
Number of Place Settings: 15
Energy Efficient Tier Rating: Tier 1
Noise Level: 51 Decibels
Control Type: Button
Material: Stainless Steel Tub
Warranty: 1 Year Parts
ENERGY STAR Certified
UL Listed & ETL Listed
Installation Guide, Use and Care Manual
BRAND: ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
Estimated Time for Delivery: FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days; Freight Truck (LTL): 8-13 business days.
Order Confirmation: When you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. When the manufacturer confirms the product is available, we will process the credit card charges. If your item is out of stock, we are going to cancel the pre-authorization and contact you.
Order Shipment: We will send to your email the tracking code within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. If your order has more than one product, they can be delivered at different times.
Free Standard Delivery Includes:
- Delivery to your curbside and to the 48 contiguous states within the United States & D.C
Free Standard Delivery Does Not Include:
- Unboxing, installation, or removal of old units and steps or unmanageable driveways.
If you need to cancel an order, please email us as soon as possible for a refund with zero fees. Cancellations made via phone are not official. Products that are packaged and put onto a truck for delivery are considered products that are shipped. In this case, we need to process the cancellation as a return.
You may return an item for a refund of the merchandise total within 30 days of delivery. Contact our Customer Service to schedule a pick-up for the item. Please note, if you return an item the return shipping costs will be deducted from your total refund amount. Parcel hoods ($50), Freight Orders ($150).
Accessory returns are not accepted.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund. There are no refunds or exchanges on installed or used items.
Prior to shipping, all products from ZLINE are individually inspected to verify that they leave our facility in brand-new condition. We re-package all our products well so they arrive on your doorstep undamaged. If your item arrived damaged or defective, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement. Contact our Customer Service within 48 hours.
Before installing your unit, please test the item(s) for proper functionality by plugging it into the wall and testing the fan and lights. If the unit does not work, please contact customer service right away.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.